Date(s) - Monday, November 6, 2017
8:30 am - 9:00 am
Q&A on NARM & NARM Practitioner Training – FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
with Brad Kammer, LMFT, LPCC
Monday, November 6, 2017
8:30 am – 9:00 am PST (west-coast); 11:30 am – 12:00 pm EST (east-coast)
General Questions about NARM?
This free webinar will be an opportunity for engaging in general questions you may have about the NARM approach for working with attachment, relational and developmental trauma, or the NARM Practitioner Training being offered throughout North American and Europe.
- Are you curious how integrative skills for working with developmental trauma can broaden and enhance your clinical practice?
- Are you curious about the map that NARM offers for identifying the patterns and strategies your clients are using?
- Are you curious about the integrative approach to NARM – how NARM weaves together a Somatic (“bottom-up”) and Psychodynamic (“top-down”) approach within a context of mindfulness and interpersonal neurobiology?
- Are you curious about NARM’s perspective on broadening our understanding of the attachment dynamics with our clients?
- Are you curious as to the role of the therapist within the therapeutic relationship?
These, and many more questions can be discussed as you continue to learn more about this exciting and powerful approach to healing complex trauma.
General Questions about NARM or the NARM Practitioner Training?
If you are interested in deeper studying of NARM, or being trained as a NARM Practitioner, this will be a great opportunity to get more information about the NARM Practitioner Trainings being offered around North America. The following NARM™ trainings are currently open for enrollment: Chicago, Illinois; Maui Hawaii; Austin, Texas; Durham, North Carolina and Berkeley, California (click on the respective city for more information about each specific training.) More trainings are coming to other areas of North America over the next few years! For more about European NARM Trainings: drlaurenceheller.com
More Detailed Introduction to NARM?
If you’re interested in a more thorough and detailed introduction to the NARM clinical approach, please attend one of our NARM Introductory workshops. We are offering upcoming in-person NARM Introductions in Columbus, Chicago, Hawaii, Austin, and Durham. We are also offering online NARM Introductory webinars.
While we’d love for you all to join us live, you are welcome to register even if you cannot attend live; all registrants will be sent a recording of the webinar upon completion. If you are unsure if you can attend live, we’d encourage you to submit your questions ahead of time.
Several days before the webinar, you will receive an email with information about how to access this webinar through zoom. If you have any further questions, contact: email@example.com
Free (but you must register below – space is limited!)
Brad Kammer is an international practitioner and trainer in somatic psychotherapy. Brad is NARM Practitioner and Trainer, Somatic Experiencing Practitioner and Trainer, College Professor, and has a private practice in northern California. Brad has trained and taught with Dr. Laurence Heller and is deeply steeped in in the fields of somatic psychology and interpersonal neurobiology.