Date(s) - Sunday, June 14, 2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
NARM Online Group Case Consultation
For CHICAGO NARM Students ONLY
Sunday, June 14, 2020
4 pm – 6 pm (Central Time)
$37.50 (50% off)
You will receive 1 case consult credit for the 2 hour group consult
Brad will be focusing on how to work with your advancing NARM understanding and clinical application and support you in your integration of NARM. Using such elements as the 4 NARM Pillars, tracking connection/disconnection, deconstruction of experience, NARM Relational Model, NARM Emotional Completion Model, and disidentification (to name a few), we will be exploring the complex presentations of our clients. We will also rely on our own personal experience as therapists and how our work with specific clients impacts us and potentially clues us into our own identifications that may need addressing.
- This will be a NARM group case consultation that will be held online.
- Logistics about how to join online (via zoom) will be sent to you a day or two before our meeting.
- Minimum registration: 6 (needed by June 1)
- Please submit payment below via PayPal to reserve your space
- If you’d prefer to pay via check, please register below and then contact Brad: email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.