The NARM Practitioner Training: A Two-Year Clinical Training for Healing Developmental Trauma REGISTRATION & PAYMENT There are two options for payment: 1) Pay for Module 1 in full ("Make Full Payment") 2) Pay
The NARM Practitioner Training: A Two-Year Clinical Training for Healing Developmental Trauma
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
There are two options for payment:
1) Pay for Module 1 in full (“Make Full Payment”)
2) Pay for the full NARM Training using an automated monthly installment plan (“Pay In Installments”)
Below are the registration processes for each payment option.
- PAY PER MODULE 1 IN FULL:
- If you pay in full before March 1, 2017, you will receive the early-bird rate of $755.
- The regular tuition will begin on March 1, 2017, and the price per module will be $805.
- At the right side of this page you will see the button “Make Full Payment”. Click on this and it will take you to the payment page. You can pay by credit card there.
- You will receive email confirmation once your payment has been processed.
- PAY VIA AUTOMATED MONTHLY INSTALLMENT PLAN:
- Before March 1, 2017, you will have the option to set up an automated monthly installment plan which will automatically deduct your payments for the entire training on a monthly basis. By locking into this automated monthly installment plan, you will lock into the early-bird rate for each module.
- You will be paying $226.50 over the course of 20 months.
- At the right side of this page you will see the button “Pay In Installments”. Click on this and it will take you to the monthly installment plan set-up page. You will create a sign-in and then input your credit card.
- Make sure to save your sign-in information as you can always go visit your subscription status and details; for example, if you need to update your credit card information or you change addresses.
- You will receive email confirmation once your monthly installment plan has been set up and your first payment has been processed.
- You will not need to do anything in terms of payment for the rest of the training (unless your personal details change in which case you will need to update them).
- This option will not be available after February 28, 2017.
* Registering to Reserve Your Space in this Training
Your space in this training is not reserved until payment is complete. We anticipate selling out this training and if your payment is not received by the time we reach our maximum number of participants, you will be placed on the waiting list. See the NARM Student Policy Handbook for more information on the waiting list process.
Registered Student and Full-Time Clinical Intern Discount Available
If you are a registered student in a graduate or post-secondary program, or you are a full-time clinical intern, you are eligible for the student discounted rate. If you click on the right side of this page the button “Make Full Payment”, there is an option in the drop-down menu for the registered student/intern rate. If you would like to get the discounted rate applied to a monthly installment plan, you will need to contact us for further instructions.
We reserve the right to ask for confirmation on your student and intern status. We also ask that if your registered student/intern status changes during the course of the training, you inform us so we can make the necessary adjustments.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Please review the NARM Student Policy Handbook for a detailed description of our full cancellation and refund policy. The basic policy is as follows:
- A full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee, will be issued for students cancelling at least 30 days prior to the start date of the training.
- Students cancelling within 30 days of a training start date will be refunded 50% of their total class tuition.
- No refund will be issued for no‐shows or if registration is cancelled within 24 hours before the training.
- Partial refunds are not awarded for those who miss portions of the live training.
- Full refunds will be given if a training is cancelled by us for any reason.
Students should contact your NARM Training Coordinator as soon as possible if you are considering cancelling or withdrawing your enrollment. If you choose to cancel and request a refund, please give the Coordinator 2-4 weeks to begin the refund process and get back to you with confirmation.
Please note: If in the rare circumstance the training module does not meet its minimum number within 30 days of the training beginning, the training module will be postponed, or in an unlikely circumstance cancelled. You would be notified 30 days in advance of the training start date and given the choice to put your payment toward the new start date, transfer to a different training location, or to request a refund (in this case you would be offered a full refund). If you are traveling from out-of-town please take this into consideration when booking your airline flights as we cannot guarantee that a training will run until 30 days before the training.
If you would like to stay at the hotel where we are holding the training (Hilton Garden Inn), we have negotiated a discounted rate for rooms. You may reserve rooms by contacting them directly and letting them know you are a participant in our NARM Practitioner Training. If you plan to stay at the hotel, we encourage you to reserve your room as early as possible.
Hilton Garden Inn – Addison
551 N Swift Rd
Addison, IL 60101
Each training consists of three 3-day modules per year over the two-year period, which run Friday through Sunday. Training days generally run from 9 am – 6 pm with 1.5 hrs for lunch and two breaks during the day (times may be subject to change). Each day will equal 7 CEU hours (21 per module).
- Module 1: Spring 2018
- Module 2: Summer 2018
- Module 3: Fall 2018
- Module 4: Spring 2019
- Module 5: Summer 2019
- Module 6: Fall 2019
* We strongly encourage you to attend each module with your local cohort – however, you may take the training modules in other locations (as long as they are in order), and can substitute up to 2 live in-class training modules with video-DVD modules (the DVD option will require you to meet with a training assistant before re-joining the training).
There will also be 4 online webinars facilitated by Dr. Larry Heller and Brad Kammer that will be held between live modules. Your attendance at these webinars is required as part of the practitioner training program, but you may attend them live or later via recording – these webinars will count towards 1 hr group case consultation (see below) and be at an additional cost of $100/webinar. You will receive the recordings and slides whether you attend live or via recording.
- Webinar 1: Dates TBD – Connection: Clients Whose Access to Sensations and Feelings are Compromised
- Webinar 2: Dates TBD – Countertransference & the Traps of Goal-Oriented, Solution-Focused Psychotherapy
- Webinar 3: Dates TBD – Working with Shame & Guilt
- Webinar 4: Dates TBD – Addressing Identity from both a Psychological & Spiritual Perspective
As we get closer to Spring 2018, you will be receiving further communication from Austin NARM coordinators Sue Snyder Pederson and Sue Forsberg regarding the training. If you have any other questions that will assist you in planning for this training, please don’t hesitate to contact Francine at: AustinNARM@gmail.com.
We look forward to you being a part of an engaging, enriching, and exciting NARM Practitioner Training in Austin. And we look forward to being together soon.
Brad Kammer and the NARM Austin Teaching Team
March 1 (Thursday) 9:00 am - September 7 (Saturday) 6:00 pm UTC
Sue Snyder Pederson : 512) 484-7902AustinNARM@gmail.com