Date(s) - Wednesday, July 29, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
NARM Online Group Case Consultation
For AUSTIN 2020 NARM Students ONLY
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
10:00 am – 12:00 pm (CST)
$37.50 (before 7/20/20)
$75.00 (after 7/20/20)
You will receive 1 case consult credit for the 2 hour group consult
Brad will be offering NARM-informed support for your cases, clients and any other theoretical/clinical questions you may have. Even though you have not yet learned the NARM theoretical or clinical model, this group consult will be an useful way to start getting a sense of how NARM organizes clinical work. Brad will focus on core NARM concepts – including the NARM 4 Pillars and the NARM Relational Model – to help begin integration of NARM into your clinical practice.
- This will be a NARM group case consultation that will be held online.
- Logistics about how to join online (via Zoom) will be sent to you a day or two before our meeting.
- Minimum registration: 6 (needed before 7/20/20)
- Please submit payment below via PayPal to reserve your space
- If you’d prefer to pay via check, please register below and then contact Brad: email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.